Moderation Team Applications:
You must meet these guidelines for your application to even be considered:
- You must be at least thirteen years old or older to apply.
- You must have access to discord.
- You must have not been punished within the last three weeks, it does not matter the severity of the punishment.
- You must have a clear understanding of everything that SN10Hub offers as well as being a member of them, (i.e Forums, Discord, The Different Minecraft Servers).
- It is prohibited to be staff on any of SN10Hub’s competitor servers. If you were staff on an SMP (Survival Multiplayer) server that would be allowed, as SN10Hub does not offer SMP.
- You must have a clear and working microphone, this is for the interview process. If you do not have a microphone we will not let you do your interview.
- As a trainee understand that you are required to enable "Password Requirement on Login" in your ACS Login Options in-game. Find how to do this here. This is for security reasons.
- You cannot share your account with anyone. Sharing of your account will result in you being removed from the staff team and blacklisted from applying again in the future.
- Do not lie anywhere in your application, lying will result in a blacklist from applying again and an instant denial.
Simply copy the format below and answer all of the questions in detail.
- In-Game Name:
- Discord Tag (i.e. User#0000):
- How much time can you contribute to SN10Hub?
- How long have you been a player of SN10Hub?
- Are you currently in the discord and activity engaging with the community?
- Do you have any past experience with moderating? If so what server(s) where you staff for and what did you do?
- Elaborate on your experience with moderating.
- Are you a current staff member on any servers? If so what server(s)?
- Have you ever been punished on SN10Hub or another server? How have you changed?
- A player is being accused of hacking, you have not been able to see anything for yourself, or you’ve only gotten little to no sufficient evidence, and the accused player is no longer online, what do you do?
- You come online only to discover that a spam bot attack has occurred, what do you do?
- A player begins spamming an external advertisement, what do you do?
- You’ve found yourself in a situation that you’re not familiar with and you’re not sure what to do, what do you do?
- A player begins spamming your private messages, complaining to you about a punishment that you gave them, what do you do?
Ready to begin? Click here to get started with your application!